Premier Mark McGowan held an emergency conference on Sunday 31, January to announce the State’s response to a positive COVID-19 case detected in a hotel quarantine worker.
To limit the transmission, the Perth metropolitan area, the Peel region and the South West region have entered a five-day lockdown.
We understand you may have concerns and would like to remain informed, so we have provided a range of links to relevant resources for accurate information and advice.
- WA Government website
- Shire of East Pilbara COVID-19 Updates
- WA Government Facebook Page
- Healthy WA COVID Information
- WA Department of Health COVID-19
- WA.gov.au Lockdown Announcement
- WA.gov.au Travel and Quarantine Information
For more resources, visit our Support and Resources page.
The below video was originally published on the WA Government Facebook page, via ABC Perth.