The Shire of East Pilbara Community Grants are open!
They’ve always had a really strong focus on supporting small business, community groups and sporting clubs. So now, as part of their ‘Regenerate Together’ package, they are pleased to provide funding to address some of the immediate needs of these groups as we navigate our way through the impacts of COVID-19.
Organisations can apply for one grant each, with applicants able to apply for up to $7,500 ex GST.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for funding under the COVID-19 Community Grants, the following steps must be taken:
- Contact the Community Development Officer or Community Wellbeing at the Shire to discuss your project and eligibility.
- Applications must be completed in full and signed by an office holder of the organisation.
- Applications must be lodged at the Shire of East Pilbara by hand or post to PMB 22, Newman, WA 6753 or by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organisations may provide additional relevant material where they feel that this will aid in the decision making process.
- Applications for a COVID-19 Community Grants must be submitted by 4pm Friday 10th July 2020.
Opens 1st June 2020
Closes 10th July 2020
Notification of grant status by 31st July 2020
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Applicant will need a registered ABN
- Primary address has to be in the East Pilbara and servicing local residents
- Applicant must hold a certificate of currency
Read the guidelines here and fill in the relevant form below, the 3 categories of eligible organisations are small business, community groups (not for profits) as well as clubs and events.
Information provided by the Shire of East Pilbara